A QuickTub® tub conversion cover provides the option to still bathe in a tub that was converted to a walk in shower with our small tub to shower conversion kit. Though you may have been looking for a tub door kit, the QuickTub® tub conversion cover was designed and manufactured specifically to cover the small step through insert and work in a similar manner. It is the best option for filling a tub with a bathtub conversion kit installed. Twist the clamps, seal the space and take a bath.
The small QuickTub® tub conversion cover is easy to install and remove. It takes only a few seconds to switch between your walk in tub and one that can be filled for bathing.
Basic operation of the Small QuickTub® Tub Conversion Cover:
- Pick the cover up either at the ends or in the center under the ledge on each side.
- Lift the handles into the up position and place the door over the step through insert. Take care to keep it centered as much as possible. The conversion cover will work when off center. However, center the cover as much as possible to achieve the best possible seal.
- Using both hands, push the handles in the down position. You should begin to feel some tension in the handles by the half way point. Quick and easy!
Caring for your cover is easy.
- Clean the QuickTub® tub conversion cover with warm soapy water. Use a mild liquid detergent such as dish washing detergent to clean the door.
- Rinse with clean water.
- If the surface is beyond easy cleaning, then you may need to use a non abrasive household cleaner. Ensure you properly rinse the cover. Chemicals in the cleaner can adversely affect the finish or function of the cover.